Our success is measured through our ability to deliver efficient and timely ambulance services without compromising our commitment to care.
Everything from leadership and compensation to policy and procedures are centered around timely and compassionate care. Listed below are just some of the features and benefits of MedTrust’s non emergency and emergency ambulance services.
- Accept Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance – increasing the likelihood of coverage
- Professional dispatch system – timely and efficient service ensured
- Fleet tracking tools – ensuring medical transport does not hinder effective treatment
- On time every time internal policy
- Insurance claims processing on behalf of clients – ensuring hassle free service
- HIPPA compliance strictly enforced
- Good relationships with all local, state and federal agencies
- Stringent continuing education through medical in-service training – meeting all DHEC standards
- Professional staff uniform and dress code – ensuring the security of the facility and its patients
- Certified EMT, paramedics and drivers
- Continued interaction with healthcare professionals and patients
- Training provided by physicians / licensed training personnel – certified by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Non emergency and emergency BLS transport services in urban and rural areas
- Different means of requesting transport / information regarding the services available web / mobile / tablet / telephone
If you are interested in learning more about how MedTrust’s ambulance services work visit the Medicare Transportation page or to arrange patient transport services please use the contact form below.